Belenky, visiting scholar in the Center for Engineering Systems Fundamentals.
What does CESF stand for?
CESF stands for Center for Engineering Systems Fundamentals (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CESF
We have 5 other meanings of CESF in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Socialiste d'Education Permanente (French: Center for Permanent Socialist Education; Belgium)
- Centro Ecumênico de Serviço à Evangelização e à Educação Popular (Ecumenical Centre for Service and Popular Education; Brazil)
- Culture, Education, Sport and Ethics Program (various organizations)
- Center for Employment Security Education and Research
- Conseil Économique, Social et Environnement Régional (French: Economic, Social and Regional Environment Council)
- Countermeasures: Environmental and Socio-Economic Responses (research project; nuclear energy)
- Center for Social and Economic Strategies (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Centre Européen pour la Surveillance Épidémiologique du SIDA (French)
- Confederation of European Senior Expert Services
- Cambridge Enterprise Seed Funds (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Certificat d'Economie Sociale et Familiale (French)
- Commander, Eastern Sea Frontier (US Navy)
- Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty (University of Michigan)
- Community Educational Services Foundation (Arlington, VA)
- Cumulus Extracellular Matrix Stabilizing Factor (cell biology)
- Canada Education Savings Grant
- Canadian Econometric Study Group
- CCSDS (Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems) Engineering Steering Group (Reston, VA)
- Center for Eukaryotic Structural Genomics
- Communications Electronic Security Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor Richard Larson, director of the new Center for Engineering Systems Fundamentals (CESF) in MIT's Engineering Systems Division (ESD), founded LINC in 2001 to help support the educational needs, through e-learning and emerging technologies, of the growing population of youths in developing countries.