The National Instruments collaboration with LEGO Education began in 1998 when ROBOLAB, the software powered by LabVIEW and developed by the Tufts University Center for Engineering Educational Outreach, was launched for the original LEGO MINDSTORMS(R) robotics software.
What does CEEO stand for?
CEEO stands for Center for Engineering Educational Outreach (Medford, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEEO
We have 2 other meanings of CEEO in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Enhancement of Effective Malaria Interventions
- Capture Energy Efficiency Measures for Public and Indian Housing (data system)
- Colorado Environmental Education Master Plan
- Center for the Evaluation of Emergency Medical Services (Seattle, WA)
- Collaborative for Enhancing Education in Mathematics and Science (University of Tennessee; Knoxville, TN)
- Central and Eastern European Network (est. 2003)
- Computer & Electronics Engineering (university department)
- Central and Eastern European Network of Drug Services in Prison
- Central and Eastern European Networking (Association)
- Continuous Electronics Enhancement Using Simulatable Specifications
- Chief Executive Election Ordinance (election rules; Hong Kong)
- Copenhagen Environmental and Energy Office (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Corps of Engineers Office of Equal Employment Opportunity
- Cultural, Educational and Environmental Organization
- Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Association
- Committee for the Evaluation of Exemplary Online Courses
- Central and Eastern European Online Library
- Council of Europe Election Observation Mission (Kosovo)
- Central and Eastern European Outcomes Research
- Capital Equipment Expense Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rackspace signed 1,092 new customers in the third quarter of 2006, including Dartmouth College, the Sundance Channel, Amtrak, The University of Florida, Applebee's Restaurant, Tufts University Center for Engineering Educational Outreach and the Geek Squad 24-Hour Computer Support Task Force[R].
About Tufts Center for Engineering Outreach The Center for Engineering Educational Outreach at Tufts University is dedicated to bringing engineering into the K-12 classroom.