The Center for Educational Partnerships in Music at Georgia State University (GSU) was founded by David Myers, a professor in the music education department.
What does CFEP stand for?
CFEP stands for Center for Educational Partnerships (University of California, Irvine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFEP
We have 14 other meanings of CFEP in our Acronym Attic
- Compagnie Française d'Entreprises Métalliques (French: French Industrial Metal Company)
- Contractor Financial Evaluation Model
- Cybersmart Filipino Entrepreneurs MasterMind Alliance
- Centro Feminista de Estudos e Assessoria
- Canadian Forces Engineering Management System
- Caribbean Fire Ecology and Management Symposium
- Chesterfield Fire & Emergency Medical Services (Chesterfield County, Virginia)
- Contractor Furnished Equipment Notice
- Coshocton First Edition Newspaper (Houston, TX)
- Congenital Fibrosis of Extraocular Muscles
- Citizens for Equal Protection (Nebraska)
- Collaborative for Fairness and Equity in Philanthropy (New York, NY)
- Committee on Fair Employment Practices
- Communications Front End Processor
- Community Facility Enhancement Program (Alberta Lottery Fund; Canada)
- Council on Foreign Economic Policy (1954-1960)
- Connecticut Fair Employment Practices Act
- Connecticut Federation of Educational and Professional Employees
- China Financial and Economic Publishing House
- Center for Full Employment and Price Stability (University of Missouri - Kansas City, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Myers - Director, Center for Educational Partnerships in Music Project: "Building a Collaborative Approach to Music Education" The Center for Educational Partnerships will implement a comprehensive community partnership model that demonstrates how instructional and enrichment strategies can improve student learning.