Complementary and alternative medicine is receiving increased attention in light of the global health crisis and the significant role of traditional medicine in meeting public health needs in developing countries," said study author Ryan Abbott, a researcher at the UCLA Center for East-West Medicine.
What does CEWM stand for?
CEWM stands for Center for East-West Medicine (Santa Monica, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEWM
We have 1 other meaning of CEWM in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Electronics Warfare Intelligence
- Combat Electronic Warfare Intelligence Aviation Company
- Combat Electronic Warfare & Intelligence Control & Processing Company
- Center for Women in Governance (Uganda)
- Committee to Encourage Women in Physics (Canadian Association of Physicists)
- Common European Words, Idioms and Proverbs
- Centrum Edukacji Wiedzy I Rozwoju (Polish: Foundation Center for Education, Science and Development)
- Center of Excellence in Wireless and Information Technology (Stony Brook, New York)
- Centre of Excellence in Wireless Technology (Chennai, India)
- Center for Egyptian Women's Legal Assistance
- Centre for Environmental and Waste Management (University of the West of Scotland; Scotland, UK)
- Close Encounters With Music (concert series; Great Barrington, MA)
- Communications Electronic Warfare Operations Course
- Canadian Engineered Wood Products (Alberta, Canada)
- Coleman-Evans Wood Preserving (Whitehouse, FL)
- Conflict Early Warning Project
- Content Editor Web Part (software)
- Central European Workshop on Quantum Optics
- Corps of Engineers Water Resources Support Center
- Center of Excellence in Water and Resources Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our new partnership with the UCLA Center for East-West Medicine allows them to gain cutting-edge information from the top experts in the field.
It's for relaxation," said Ka-Kit Hui, director of the Center for East-West Medicine at the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, who comes to San Gabriel for a massage once a week.
Co-sponsors are: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, School of Social Welfare, SUNY at Stony Brook, UCLA Center for East-West Medicine, Samueli Center for CAM at UC-Irvine, Hackensack University Medical Center's Sanzari Center for Women's Health Resources and Center for Health and Healing, the Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and InnoVision, publishers of Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine.
In lieu of flowers, the family asked that donations be made to the UCLA Center for East-West Medicine.