combines statistical data from the Illinois Network of Child Care Resources and Referral Agencies (INCCRRA), the Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS), the Center for Early Childhood Leadership at National-Louis University, and the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE).
What does CECL stand for?
CECL stands for Center for Early Childhood Leadership (National-Louis University; Wheeling, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CECL
We have 8 other meanings of CECL in our Acronym Attic
- European Committee for the Cooperation of the Machine Tool Industries
- Center for Educational Change in Mathematics and Science (University of California, Santa Barbara; Santa Barbara, CA)
- César E. Chávez Institute for Public Policy (now César E. Chávez Institute; San Francisco State University; California)
- Center for E-Commerce and Information Systems (Seattle University; Seattle, WA)
- Center of Excellence in Computer Information Systems (Dakota State University; Madison, SD)
- Common Emergency Communication and Information System (European Commission)
- Campaign for Effective Criminal Justice
- Coordinadora Estatal Comercio Justo (Spanish: State Coordinator of Fair Trading)
- Carib Engineering Corporation Limited (now Rural Water Supply Company; Jamaica)
- Catalyst for Emerging Church Leadership
- Centre for English Corpus Linguistics (Belgium)
- Centre for European Constitutional Law
- Commission on European Contract Law
- Comisión Especial de Coordinación Latino Americana (Spanish: Special Commission for Latin American Coordination; UN)
- Central European Cyber Liberties Conference
- Centro de Estudios de Castilla-La Mancha (Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha)
- Calgary Energy Centre Limited Partnership (Canada)
- Coalition to End Childhood Lead Poisoning (Baltimore, MD)
- Carbon-Emissions Calculation Model (UK building regulation)
- Centre d'Éducation Canine de Montauban (French: Montauban Dog Training Center; Montauban, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Status of the Early Childhood Workforce in Illinois--2008, was conducted by researchers at National-Louis University's McCormick Tribune Center for Early Childhood Leadership and the Early Childhood and Parenting Collaborative at the University of Illinois.