Shine, Director of the RAND Center for Domestic and International Health Security and Advisory Board Member, BioSecurity 2003.
What does CDIHS stand for?
CDIHS stands for Center for Domestic and International Health Security (Rand Corporation; Santa Monica, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Center for Digital International Government (University of Maryland)
- Center for the Digital Globe (business networking program; University of MIssouri; Columbia, MO)
- Collection Development Interest Group (libraries)
- Community Development Initiative Group (Azerbaijan)
- Community Driven Improvement of Globus Software
- Calibrated Diamonds Investment Holdings Pty. Limited
- Centro Documentazione Integrazione Handicap (Italian)
- Consultoría para el Desarrollo Integral de Honduras (Spanish: Consultancy for the Integral Development of Honduras)
- Canadian Deaf Ice Hockey Federation
- Center for Disability Issues and the Health Professions (Western University of Health Sciences; Pomona, CA)
- Career Direction Interest Inventory
- Central Drug Institute of India
- Connecticut Dental Implant Institute (Manchester, CT)
- Centre Departemental Information Jeunesse (French: Departmental Center Youth Information)
- Centro De Investigaciones Judiciales (Spanish: Judicial Investigations Center)
- Cafe Digital India Limited (est. 1992)
- Center for Development of International Law (New York, NY)
- Channel De-Interleaver/De-Interleaving (also seen as CDIL)
- Classic Diamonds India Ltd.
- Continental Device India Limited (India and Hong Kong)