High schools have made some progress in this area, say Fred Roberts, director of the Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, a consortium based at Rutgers University that's been involved in math-science interfaces for more than a decade.
What does CDMTCS stand for?
CDMTCS stands for Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science (University of Auckland, New Zealand)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Career Decision-Making Self-Efficacy
- C.D. Models and Talent (Charleston, SC; est. 1997)
- Cadre de Dépenses À Moyen Terme (French: Expenditure Framework Medium Term; finance)
- California Diagnostic Mathematics Test
- Career Decision-Making Tool (US Department of Education)
- Centrale Démocratique Martiniquaise des Travailleurs (French: Central Martinique Democratic Workers; trade union; Martinique)
- Centre de Droit Maritime et des Transports (French: Centre for Maritime Law and Transportation)
- Computer Display Maintenance Technician (operates and troubleshoots computers aboard AWACS)
- Contact-Dependent Metabolite Transfer (biology)
- Custom Distribution Mastering Toolkit (programming)
- Central Data Management Unit
- Command and Data Management Unit (space technology)
- Community Development Medicinal Unit (Kolkata, India)
- Compass Deviation Magnetic Variation True (navigation)
- Cable Data Network
- Call Delivery Node
- Call Processing/Database Node
- Call-Disconnect-Notify (Cisco)
- Camden-Rockport (Amtrak station code; Maine)
- Canadian Dairy Network