PIRG and the Center for Digital Democracy (CDD)- submitted comments to the agency as part of its inquiry on mobile financial services.
What does CDD stand for?
CDD stands for Center for Digital Democracy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDD
We have 228 other meanings of CDD in our Acronym Attic
- Cabin Deferred Defect (aviation)
- Calculated Defect Density
- Capabilities Development Directorate
- Capability Development Document
- Cargo Data Declaration Fee (customs; EU)
- Caribbean Development Division
- Castillejo-Dalitz-Dyson (poles)
- Catolicos por el Derecho a Decidir (Spanish: Catholics for the Right to Decide)
- Cell Death and Differentiation
- Center for Development and Disability (New Mexico)
- Central Data Dictionary
- Central De-Ice Distributor
- Centre de Documentation (French: Documentation Center)
- Centre for Democracy and Development
- Centre for Democratic Development (Ghana)
- Centro Dominicano de Desarrollo (Spanish)
- Certificate of Disability for Discharge
- Cervical Disc Disease
- Child Development Division
- Childhood Disintegrative Disorder
Samples in periodicals archive:
Post this news, a privacy groups Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) and the Center for Digital Democracy (CDD) filed a (http://articles.
The complaint filed by the Electronic Privacy Information Center and Center for Digital Democracy said the deal may undermine the privacy of users by allowing Facebook access to user information, which could be used for advertising purposes.
Facebook shouldn't roll back voting options for users, shift controls on messaging or combine data from affiliates, including newly acquired mobile photo-sharing service Instagram, said Marc Rotenberg, president of the Electronic Privacy Information Center, and Jeffrey Chester, president of the Center for Digital Democracy, in a letter to Zuckerberg.
officials to protect privacy, said Jeffrey Chester, Executive Director of the Center for Digital Democracy.
Jeff Chester, head of the Center for Digital Democracy, called on US lawmakers to oppose any potential deal where data of American citizens are being controlled by a foreign company linked to the Chinese government.
The lawsuits "illustrate what consumer groups have been telling Congress, the FTC and the White House: The same rampant data collection techniques threatening privacy on the Internet have been purposely migrated to our mobile phones," said Jeffrey Chester, founder and executive director of the Center for Digital Democracy, a consumer advocacy group.
com, passed along a number of questions regarding the deal between the two on-line giants that were asked of them by the public interest group Center for Digital Democracy last Thursday.