2006 Accenture Economic Development Award Center for Development of Disadvantaged People of Chennai, India for its creation of a water purification system that uses materials, such as indigenous plants, found easily in impoverished areas of India.
What does CDDP stand for?
CDDP stands for Center for Development of Disadvantaged People (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDDP
We have 9 other meanings of CDDP in our Acronym Attic
- Committees for the Defence of Democratic Liberties and Human Rights (Syria)
- Configuration Description, Deployment, and Lifecycle Management (Open Grid Forum)
- China Development Distance Learning Network
- Cisco DNS/DHCP Manager
- California Developmental Disabilities Netlink (University of California at Los Angeles)
- Certified Developmental Disabilities Nurse
- Cumbria Digital Development Network (Cumbria, England, UK)
- Community Developmental Disability Organization (Kansas)
- Centcom Deployment Distribution Operations Center
- Cataloging Distribution Data Processing
- Centre Départemental de Documentation Pédagogique (French: Departmental Center for Educational Documentation)
- Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
- Chronic Dysimmune Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Cis-Dichloro-Diamine-Platinum (aka Cis-Diamine-Dichloro-Platinum)
- Cisplatin (cancer drug)
- Command Deployment Discipline Program (US Army)
- Composite Dansen Droplet Pills (angina treatment)
- Continue Directe Democratie Partij (Dutch: Continuous Direct Democracy Party)
- Colorado Developmental Disabilities Planning Council
- County Durham and Darlington Priority Services (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two of the 2006 Laureates are receiving the honor for the second time: America's Second Harvest, The Nation's Food Bank Network of Chicago; and the Center for Development of Disadvantaged People of India.