In December 2011, Center for Defending Freedom of Journalists (CDFJ) organized the first Forum for Media Freedom Defenders in the Arab world to address the role of media during the so-called ?
What does CDFJ stand for?
CDFJ stands for Center for Defending Freedom of Journalists (Jordan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDFJ
We have 1 other meaning of CDFJ in our Acronym Attic
- Cryptology, Designs and Finite Groups
- China Development Financial Holding Corporation (Taiwan)
- Career Development Facilitator Instructor (South Carolina)
- Caspar David Friedrich Instituts (German: Caspar David Friedrich Institute; Greifswald, Germany)
- Center for the Development of Functional Imaging (University of Alabama at Birmingham; Birmingham, AL)
- Color Doppler Flow Imaging
- Community Development Finance Initiative (various communities)
- Community Development Financial Institutions
- Community Development Financial Institutions Fund
- Center for Designing Foods to Improve Nutrition (Iowa State University)
- Champion De France Junior
- College Doctoral Franco-Japonais (French: Franco-Japanese Doctoral College)
- Cambridge District Friendly League (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Chester and District Football League (UK)
- Cholamandalam DBS Finance Ltd. (Chennai, India)
- Colac and District Football League (Australia)
- Committee for the Defence of Foreign Lecturers (Italy)
- Common Data Format Language
- Certified Defense Financial Manager
- Color Doppler Flow Mapping
Samples in periodicals archive:
The kingdom's Center for Defending Freedom of Journalists demanded the "immediate" release of the writer.
Head of the Center for Defending Freedom of Journalists (CDFJ) Nidal Mansour, wrote in a manifest that such decisions and generalizations would impose further restrictions on the freedom of journalism.