Jon Anton of Purdue University's Center for Customer Driven Quality.
What does CCDQ stand for?
CCDQ stands for Center for Customer Driven Quality (Purdue University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Conditional Core Damage Probability
- Continuous Cycling Peritoneal Dialysis
- Coolant Charging and Discharge Panel
- Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control (Canada)
- Cook County Department of Public Health (Oak Park, IL)
- Center for Community Design, Planning and Preservation (Georgia)
- Community Chronic Disease Prevention Programs
- Coupled-Cluster with Double-Excitation Polarization Propagator Approximation
- Civic Coalition for Defending Palestinian Rights in Jerusalem
- Centre for Communication, Development and Policy Studies
- Cadre de Concertation de Développement Rural (French)
- Canada Communicable Disease Report (Relevé des maladies transmissibles au Canada)
- Canadian Customer Debt Relief
- Centre of Competence for Disaster Reduction (Dushanbe, Tajikistan)
- Certified Copy of Driving Record
- Combatant Commander
- Comissão de Coordenação e Desenvolvimento Regional (Portugal)
- Contractor Cost Data Report/ing
- Contractor Cost Data Requirement
- Contractor Critical Design Review (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In today's market, integration of voice and online channels is critical, according to Mike Trotter, executive director, The Center for Customer Driven Quality, Purdue University.
Jon Anton of Purdue University's Center for Customer Driven Quality reported in Business Week that Telephony@Work's unique approach "reduces technology operating costs by as much as 90%.
About Purdue University's Center for Customer Driven Quality (CCDQ) CCDQ is internationally recognized as the premier research and education organization for behavior in customer access and access channel management issues.
Jon Anton, Director, Center for Customer Driven Quality, Purdue University; and David Batstone, Business Entrepreneur, Professor and Journalist.
Jon Anton, Director of the Center for Customer Driven Quality, Round out All-Star Keynote Lineup at Upcoming Conference and Expo Questex Media Group, Inc.
During her tenure as director of customer care, FPL became the first electric utility in the nation to have its customer care center operations certified as a center of excellence by the Center for Customer Driven Quality at Purdue University.
Jon Anton is the Director of Benchmark Research at Purdue University's Center for Customer Driven Quality and since 1995 has been the principal investigator at that University.