Chemists with the Center for Crops Utilization Research at Iowa State University are developing unique plastics based on soybean oil.
What does CCUR stand for?
CCUR stands for Center for Crops Utilization Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCUR
We have 1 other meaning of CCUR in our Acronym Attic
- Church Computer Users Network
- Corporate Credit Union Network
- Canadian College and University Nordic Championships
- Canadian Contingent United Nations Middle East
- Canadian Contingent United Nations Mission in Haiti
- City College of the City University of New York
- Cranberry Community United Presbyterian Church (Pennsylvania)
- California College and University Police Chiefs Association
- Canada Corps University Partnership Program
- Center for Credit Union Research (University of Wisconsin)
- Corrosion Control Using Regenerative Biofilms
- Chowan College Undergraduate Research Conference (North Carolina)
- Computer Coordinated Universal Retrieval Entry
- Carbon Capture, Use and Storage
- Christian Center for Urban Studies (Chicago, IL)
- Clinical Center University of Sarajevo (Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Complete Compression Ultrasound (medicine)
- Cambridgeshire Cricket Umpires and Scorers Association (UK)
- Camp Counselors USA
- Canadian Council of University Schools of Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
A team at the ISU Center for Crops Utilization Research will use the natural process of fermentation to produce the bio-dispersants.