Shawn attended Detroit's Center for Creative Studies (now College for Creative Studies) and previously worked as a lead graphic designer for Compuware and as design director for a Detroit-based marketing company.
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Center for Creative Studies
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Centennial Christian School (Seoul, South Korea)
- Center for Canadian Studies
- Center for Cartoon Studies (White River Junction, VT)
- Center for Chinese Studies (university)
- Center for Christian Statesmanship (Washington, DC)
- Center for Christian Study (various locations)
- Center for Coastal Studies (Provincetown, Massachusetts)
- Center for Computational Science (US Naval Research Laboratory)
- Center for Continuing Studies (various locations)
- Center for Coordination Science
- Centi-Call Seconds (phone call duration)
- Central Coast Section (high school sports, California)
- Central Coast Surfboards
- Central Computer Site
- Central Computer System (various organizations)
- Central Control Section (NASA)
- Central Control Ship
- Central Control Station
- Central Control Systems (Technical Manual)
- Centre Culturel Suisse (French: Swiss Cultural Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, Argonaut Project: Beth Marmarelli, Center for Creative Studies, +1-313-664-7667, bmarmarelli@collegeforcreativestudies.
I have been told that there is only one way into the field: to receive a BFA in transportation design from one of the top design schools in the world, such as The Art Center, The Center for Creative Studies, or The Royal College of Art.
Polly Polymer and the Fantastic Plastics Factory, and joint programs with APC--one at the Detroit Center for Creative Studies and the other for the Automotive Awards Program parts display at APC.
Paul Torrance and the Torrance Center for Creative Studies at the University of Georgia.
11, 2001 PPG Industries (NYSE:PPG) will present the first PPG Design Challenge Awards to students of the Center for Creative Studies (CCS) on Thursday, Jan.
The Center for Creative Studies, local sneaker boutiques and collectors are working with YArts to present the event.
He wouldn't discover that until much later, when he attended the Center for Creative Studies College of Art and Design in Detroit (later renamed the College for Creative Studies).