Barbara Dobrin, a psychologist with the Center for Creative Change in Newbury Park.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Center for Creative Change (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Cellules Communistes Combattantes
- Center City Commission (Memphis, TN)
- Center City Consortium (Catholic academies; Washington, DC)
- Center Congregational Church (various locations)
- Center for Cancer Care (various locations)
- Center for Character and Citizenship (St. Louis, MO)
- Center for Community Capitalism
- Center for Community Change
- Center for Community Cooperation (Dallas, TX)
- Center for Cooperative Concepts
- Center for Creative Communications (Japan)
- Central Christian Church (various locations)
- Central Christian College (McPherson, KS)
- Central City Co-Op (Houston, TX)
- Central City Concern (Portland, OR)
- Central Coast Chapter (various organizations)
- Central Community Church (various locations)
- Central Composite Circumscribed (design)
- Central Computer Complex
- Central Criminal Court
Samples in periodicals archive:
SOURCE: - Daily News Workshops planned for children, adults NEWBURY PARK - The Center for Creative Change in Newbury Park offers a variety of support and educational groups.
SOURCE: Daily News Center offers support programs NEWBURY PARK - A Center for Creative Change, 3537 Old Conejo Road, Suite 113, is offering several opportunities for support through classes, meetings and groups.