Bruhn, Director, Center for Consumer Research, UC-Davis * Ken Cook, Executive Director, Environmental Working Group * Dr.
What does CCR stand for?
CCR stands for Center for Consumer Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCR
We have 576 other meanings of CCR in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Clinical Research
- Center for Coastal Resources (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Boston, MA)
- Center for Collaborative Research (various organizations)
- Center for Communications Research
- Center for Community Resources (various locations)
- Center for Comparative Research
- Center for Complexity Research
- Center for Computational Research
- Center for Conflict Resolution
- Center for Constitutional Rights
- Center for Cooperative Resolution
- Center for Corpus Research (University of Birmingham, UK)
- Center for Craniofacial Regeneration
- Center for Creative Retirement
- Central Cancer Registry
- Central Coast Region (various locations)
- Central Commission for Navigation on the Rhine
- Central Consultancy Register (EU Phare and Tacis Programmes database)
- Central Contract for Registration
- Central Contractor Registration (US DoD contractor/vendor database system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wood and Solomon teach marketing and direct the Center for Consumer Research in the Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph's University.
Christine Bruhn of the Center for Consumer Research at the University of California Davis rejects the theory that imported fruits and vegetables are largely to blame.
Rather than separating research and service, as is often done, the planning group recommended creation of an organized research unit to be called the Center for Consumer Research (CCR), that would be explicitly mandated to conduct research "of direct and primary benefit to consumers.
He holds a postgraduate certificate in Senior Executive Leadership also from Georgetown and is on the Thought Leader Advisory Panel of the Center for Consumer Research at the Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph's University.
Christine Bruhn, director of the Center for Consumer Research at the University of California, Davis.
Spending patterns are changing in ways that support the continued growth of gift cards," says Michael Allenson, Director of Technomic's Center for Consumer Research.
Extending its rich base of research further down the food chain, the firm recently launched its Center for Consumer Research, which has greatly enhanced its offerings in the consumer-research arena.