The science clearly shows that not all sources of biomass are equal in terms of their climate change impacts," said Will McDow, manager of EDF's Southeast Center for Conservation Incentives, and a member of both the North Carolina Forestry Technical Advisory Committee and Forestry Council.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Center for Conservation Incentives
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Centa- city Index
- Center for Citizen Initiative
- Center for Civic Innovation (Manhattan Institute)
- Center for Clinical Investigation (Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society)
- Center for Collaboration and Inquiry (University of Akron; Akron, OH)
- Center for Collective Intelligence (MIT)
- Center for Community Inclusion
- Center for Community Informatics (Loyola College; Maryland)
- Center for Community Interest
- Center for Community Involvement
- Center for Corporate Integrity (City University of New York)
- Center for Creative Instruction
- Center for Cultural Innovation
- Center for Cultural Interchange
- Center for Customer Insight (McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin)
- Central Campesina Independiente (Spanish: Independent Peasants and Farmers Central; political party; Mexico)
- Central Coast Internet (NSW Australia)
- Central Cottage Industries (India)
- Central County Inland
- Centre Chief Instructor (skydiving/parachuting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By working together and embracing a new approach to an old technology -- composting -- Oregon Dairy Organics has been able to develop a program that will benefit farmers, the community and water quality," said Suzy Friedman, the project's manager and deputy director of the Center for Conservation Incentives at Environmental Defense Fund.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20100202/EDFLOGO ) "An endangered species listing is no one's first choice as a tool to fix broken landscapes," said Ted Toombs, Rocky Mountain Regional Director of the Center for Conservation Incentives at Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) and a member of several state technical committees for the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS).