Thurber is professor and director of the Center for Congressional and Presidential Studies, Department of Government, School of Public Affairs, American University.
What does CCPS stand for?
CCPS stands for Center for Congressional and Presidential Studies
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCPS
We have 100 other meanings of CCPS in our Acronym Attic
- Carbon Copy Pro
- Community College Planning and Research Organization
- Community College Public Relations Organization
- Cornell Commodity Promotion Research Program
- Convolutionally-Coded Partial Response System
- Cancer Control and Population Sciences
- Capacitor Charging Power Supply
- Caroline County Public Schools (Maryland and Virginia)
- Cass City Public Schools (Michigan)
- Center for Chemical Process Safety (AICHE)
- Central Connecticut Paratransit Service
- Central Control Processing System
- Centralized Civilian Pay System
- Centralized Clinical Placement System
- Centre for Capital Punishment Studies (UK)
- Centre for Cultural Policy Studies (University of Warwick; UK)
- Certified College Planning Specialist
- Charles County Public Schools (Maryland)
- Chesterfield County Public Schools (Chesterfield, VA)
- Client Claim Processing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the Executive Board of the Center for Congressional and Presidential Studies at American University in Washington, D.