Ziyad Hijazi, director of the Rush Center for Congenital and Structural Heart Disease and interventional cardiologist of the Rush Valve Clinic.
What does CCSHD stand for?
CCSHD stands for Center for Congenital and Structural Heart Disease (Rush University Medical Center; Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Council of Commonwealth Student Governments (Pennsylvania State University)
- Carroll County Student Government Association
- Chicago Center for the Study of Groups and Organizations (A.K. Rice Institute; Illinois)
- Canadian Council on Smoking and Health
- Center for Community Self-Help (Durham, NC)
- Cocolalla Creek Sport Horses (Idaho)
- Common Channel Smart Handoff
- Community Care for South Hastings (est. 1977; Belleville, Ontario, Canada)
- Confluent Centrum Semiovale Hyperintensity (neurovascular medicine)
- Clydesdale Cross Sport Horse Association (Australia)
- Cambria County Student Hockey League (Johnstown, Pennsylvania)
- Coalition of Civil Society and Human Rights Activists (Sierra Leone)
- Center for Cooperative Studies in Health Services (US VA)
- Churchville-Chili Senior High School (New York)
- Community Center at Stuyvesant High School (New York, NY)
- Canadian Centre for Swine Improvement
- Canon Computer Systems, Inc.
- Center for Comprehensive School Improvement (McGraw-Hill Companies)
- Certified Crime Scene Investigator (International Association for Identification)
- Channel Coding with Side Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hijazi is Director of the Rush Center for Congenital and Structural Heart Disease and Professor of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
Hijazi, director of the Rush Center for Congenital and Structural Heart Disease, will perform closure of an atrial septal defect and patent ductus arteriosus closure.