The TRL 7 process was demonstrated for the US NAVY Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) through a NAVAIR SBIR Phase II N08-030 program and jointly evaluated at Bell Helicopter and the University of Delaware Center for Composite Materials (UDel-CCM).
What does CCM stand for?
CCM stands for Center for Composite Materials
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCM
We have 708 other meanings of CCM in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian College of Microbiologists (Collège Canadien des Microbiologistes)
- Cancer Care Manitoba (Canada)
- Capital Children's Museum (Washington, DC)
- Carbon Concentrating Mechanism
- Carrier Controlled Modulation
- CATIA Configuration Management
- Census Coverage Measurement (US Census Bureau)
- Center for Campus Ministry (various locations)
- Center for Case Management, Inc.
- Center for Citizen Media (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Center for Conflict Management
- Center for Countermeasures
- Center for Crisis Management
- Central Committee Member (Tanzania)
- Central Configuration Manager (computer server management tool)
- Central Control Module (automotive)
- Centre Cardio-Thoracique de Monaco (French: Cardio-Thoracic Center of Monaco; est. 1987; Monaco)
- Centre Cinématographique Marocain (French: Moroccan Cinematographic Center; Morocco)
- Centre Commun de Microscopie (French: Joint Center for Microscopy; University of Lille; Lille, France)
- Centre de Caractérisation des Matériaux (French: Materials Characterization Center; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The location of these projects, he said are, 14 Women Business Incubation Centres All over Pakistan including AJK and GB, Dates Processing Center Panjgur( Baluchistan), Product Development Center for Composite Materials (PDC) Sialkot and Surgical Sector Development Project Sialkot.
Baird is currently the co-director of the Center for Composite Materials and Structures at Virginia Tech, and he is Associate Editor of SPE's premier journal, Polymer Engineering & Science.
Givler, Center for Composite Materials, University of Delaware, CCM81-04 (1981).
Richard Wool of the University of Delaware's Center for Composite Materials, Newark, DE.
Other project team members that supported the program included the University of Delaware's Center for Composite Materials.
FL Tiax LLC, MA Transmit Technology Group, LLC, TX University of Delaware, Center for Composite Materials, DE RADIATION PROCESSING SERVICES E-BEAM Services, Inc.
Wyatt Professor of Chemical Engineering and co-director of the Center for Composite Materials and Structures at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (VPI), Dr.