CLAAY, a project of Duquesne University's Center for Competitive Workforce Development, stands for Career Literacy for the Advancement of All Youth.
What does CCWD stand for?
CCWD stands for Center for Competitive Workforce Development (Duquesne University; Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCWD
We have 8 other meanings of CCWD in our Acronym Attic
- Coffee Creek Watershed Conservancy
- Commune Committee for Women and Children (Cambodia)
- Community College, Waldorf Center
- Concerned Cultural Women Collective (Brooklyn, NY)
- Chesapeake Cardigan Welsh Corgi Club
- Chipstead, Coulsdon and Walcountians Cricket Club (UK)
- Central Colorado Water Conservancy District
- Coordinating Committee for the World Climate Program
- Chicago Center for Working-Class Studies (Illinois)
- Calaveras County Water District (California)
- Coastside County Water District (Half Moon Bay, CA)
- Contra Costa Water District (California)
- Cotabato City Water District (Philippines)
- Department of Community Colleges and Workforce Development (Oregon; also seen as ODCCWD)
- Compact Course Wavelength Multiplex (AFOP)
- Cleaning, Conditioning, Writing, Developing, Transferring, Fusing (laser printing process)
- Cambridge Centre for Western Esotericism
- Canadian Committee on Women in Engineering
- Car Care World Expo (trade show)
- Center for China in the World Economy (Tsinghua University; Beijing, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
10 /PRNewswire/ -- Despite the economic slowdown, there are still nearly 1,300 local manufacturing jobs open according to the Fall 2002 Job Vacancy Survey Report released today by the Center for Competitive Workforce Development (CCWD).