What does CCBNO stand for?
CCBNO stands for Center for Community-Based and Nonprofit Organizations (Texas; Austin Community College)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Corresponding Central Banking Model
- Cuyahoga County Board of Mental Retardation
- Conference on Computer-Based Medical Systems (IEEE)
- Canadian Centre for Behavioural Neuroscience (University of Lethbridge; Canada)
- Central Coast Bancorp
- Central Council for British Naturism (UK)
- Charles County Business Network
- China Cable Broadcasting Network
- Corporate Communications Broadcast Network, Inc.
- Corpus Christi Bay National Estuary Program (Texas A&M University)
- Cannabis Control Board of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Community College Business Officers
- Council of Chambers and Business Organizations (National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce)
- Community College Business Officers Association
- Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains (band)
- Charles County Board of Education (Maryland, USA)
- Cruel Colossus Blade of Evisceration (Diablo gaming)
- Cullman County Board of Education (Cullman, AL)
- Community Colleges Board Of Governors
- Cruel Colossus Blade of Quickness (game)