Alan Parks, the Coordinator of Dissemination and Technology at the University of Maine's Center for Community Inclusion and Disability Studies, will present a session with HiSoftware titled "Using Technology to Ensure Campus-wide Accessibility Compliance.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Center for Community Inclusion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Celebrity Centre International (California)
- Cellular Communications Inc.
- Celtic Coin Index
- Cement Corporation of India Limited (New Delhi, India)
- Centa- city Index
- Center for Citizen Initiative
- Center for Civic Innovation (Manhattan Institute)
- Center for Clinical Investigation (Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society)
- Center for Collaboration and Inquiry (University of Akron; Akron, OH)
- Center for Collective Intelligence (MIT)
- Center for Community Informatics (Loyola College; Maryland)
- Center for Community Interest
- Center for Community Involvement
- Center for Conservation Incentives
- Center for Corporate Integrity (City University of New York)
- Center for Creative Instruction
- Center for Cultural Innovation
- Center for Cultural Interchange
- Center for Customer Insight (McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin)
- Central Campesina Independiente (Spanish: Independent Peasants and Farmers Central; political party; Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alan Parks, coordinator of dissemination and technology at the University of Maine's Center for Community Inclusion and Disability Studies (CCIDS), said, "Before using HiSoftware's solutions we did not have a fast and easy way to test pages for accessibility.