com/prnh/20120917/NE75009LOGO-b) By engaging members in conversation about colon cancer, a prevalent but preventable disease, Eliza brought a new dimension to the 'Love Your Colon' campaign, a three-year old collaboration among BlueCross, the South Carolina Gastroenterology Association, the University of South Carolina's Center for Colon Cancer Research, CVS Caremark and Genentech.
What does CCCR stand for?
CCCR stands for Center for Colon Cancer Research (South Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCCR
We have 44 other meanings of CCCR in our Acronym Attic
- C-To-C Corporate Resources Inc (Canada)
- Cal Coast Credit Reports
- Calcium/Creatinine Clearance Ratio
- Cambodian Center for Conflict Resolution
- Cape Cod Central Railroad (Massachusetts)
- Cape Cod Court Reporting (Massachusetts)
- Catholic Center for Charismatic Renewal (Texas)
- Center for Cancer Care and Research (Missouri)
- Center for Change and Conflict Resolution (Texas)
- Center for Clinical and Community Research (Washington, DC)
- Center for Communication and Computer Research
- Center for Community Criminology and Research (Tennessee)
- Center for Corporate Community Relations (Boston College)
- Central Corporate Credit Register
- Centre for Catchment and Coastal Research (Aberystwyth University and Bangor University; UK)
- Chicago Center for Clinical Research
- Circuit Court Case Reporter
- Citizens' Commission for Civil Rights
- Colorado Central Cancer Registry
- Colorado Commission on Civil Rights
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eliza will bring new dimension to the "Love Your Colon" campaign, a three-year old collaboration between BlueCross, the South Carolina Gastroenterology Association, the University of South Carolina's Center for Colon Cancer Research, CVS Caremark and Genentech.
Information on the Center for Colon Cancer Research can be found at www.