Bingham serves on the advisory board of the Center for Collective Intelligence at MIT.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Center for Collective Intelligence (MIT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Cedarbrae Collegiate Institute (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Celebrity Centre International (California)
- Cellular Communications Inc.
- Celtic Coin Index
- Cement Corporation of India Limited (New Delhi, India)
- Centa- city Index
- Center for Citizen Initiative
- Center for Civic Innovation (Manhattan Institute)
- Center for Clinical Investigation (Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society)
- Center for Collaboration and Inquiry (University of Akron; Akron, OH)
- Center for Community Inclusion
- Center for Community Informatics (Loyola College; Maryland)
- Center for Community Interest
- Center for Community Involvement
- Center for Conservation Incentives
- Center for Corporate Integrity (City University of New York)
- Center for Creative Instruction
- Center for Cultural Innovation
- Center for Cultural Interchange
- Center for Customer Insight (McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To arrive at their conclusions, the researchers conducted studies at MIT's Center for Collective Intelligence and Carnegie Mellon, in which 699 people were placed in groups of two to five.
See, for example, the MIT Center for Collective Intelligence (http://cc.
Our goal with the Climate CoLab is to apply that approach to the problem of climate change," says MIT Sloan Professor Thomas Malone, director of the MIT Center for Collective Intelligence, which leads the Climate CoLab.
13, the MIT Center for Collective Intelligence (CCI) has already set an ambitious goal to understand how to harness the power of large numbers of peopleaconnected together through Internet and other technologies ato better solve a range of business, scientific, and societal problems.