INDEX Author: Wei-Wen Yu, PhD, PE, is Curators' Professor Emeritus of Civil Engineering at Missouri University of Science and Technology (formerly, University of Missouri Rolla) and Founding Director of Wei-Wen Yu Center for Cold-Formed Steel Structures.
What does CCFSS stand for?
CCFSS stands for Center for Cold-Formed Steel Structures (Missouri University of Science and Technology; Rolla, MO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Certified Computer Forensic Specialist
- Chevy Chase Financial Services (banking)
- Cobequid-Chedabucto Fault System
- Colorado Citizens for Science
- Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne (French language and civilization course; education)
- Connecticut Council of Family Service Agencies, Inc. (Wethersfield, CT)
- Central Committee for Flood and Storm Control
- Creve Coeur Figure Skating Club (Creve Coeur, MO)
- Christian Community Foundation of South Florida (financial/donation counseling)
- Central Council for Financial Services Information (Japan)
- Community College Faculty Survey of Student Engagement (Austin, TX)
- Consumer Choice, Food Standards and Special Projects Division (Food Standards Agency; London, England, UK)
- Certified Compassion Fatigue Specialist Training (mental health)
- Civil Contractors Federation Superannuation Trust (Australia)
- Canadian Cattlemen for Fair Trade
- Certified Computer Forensic Technician
- Cold Cathode Fluorescent Tube
- Combat Communications Flight
- Compensated Call for Tender
- Cuesta College Federation of Teachers (California)