MSc, Director of Glaucoma Research at Wills Eye Hospital and Director of the Center for Clinical Effectiveness and Prevention at Tulane University, are pleased to announce the launch of a clinical study to investigate the efficacy of Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT) compared with conventional medical management as monotherapy for open angle glaucoma.
What does CCE stand for?
CCE stands for Center for Clinical Effectiveness (Loyola University Health System)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCE
We have 350 other meanings of CCE in our Acronym Attic
- Carsharing Co-Op of Edmonton
- Casa de La Cultura Ecuatoriana (Ecuadorian House of Culture)
- Casa de la Cultura Española (Portugese)
- Casas Communications Engineering
- Cellulose Converting Equipments
- Centennial Contractors Enterprises
- Center for Career Education
- Center for Chihuahua Exploitation :-)
- Center for Civic Education
- Center for Civic Engagement (various locations)
- Center for Collaborative Education
- Center for Community Engagement (Univ. of Cincinnati)
- Center for Computational Electromagnetics
- Center for Construction and Environment
- Center for Continuing Education
- Center for Continuous Education
- Center for Corporate Education
- Center for Creative Expression (Riddle Institute)
- Center for Credentialing & Education, Inc.
- Center for Credentialing and Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unlike virtually all other managed care organizations, Henry Ford has created a highly structured program that grew out of its Center for Clinical Effectiveness, which stresses outcomes and utilization management, both essential aspects of a successfull managed care organization.
He also directs the Center for Clinical Effectiveness of the Grady Health System, where he leads quality improvement projects and development of clinical pathways.