The ocean is taking up less carbon because of the warming caused by the carbon in the atmosphere," said McKinley, an assistant professor of atmospheric and oceanic sciences and a member of the Center for Climatic Research in the Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies.
What does CCR stand for?
CCR stands for Center for Climatic Research (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCR
We have 576 other meanings of CCR in our Acronym Attic
- Cash-on-Cash Return (finance/investing)
- Category Cued Recall
- Catholic Charismatic Renewal
- Caulobacter Vibrioides
- Cedar County Republican (est. 1886; Stockton, MO)
- Center for Cancer Research (NIH)
- Center for Cardiovascular Research
- Center for Celiac Research
- Center for Ceramic Research
- Center for Child Care Resources
- Center for Clinical Research
- Center for Coastal Resources (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Boston, MA)
- Center for Collaborative Research (various organizations)
- Center for Communications Research
- Center for Community Resources (various locations)
- Center for Comparative Research
- Center for Complexity Research
- Center for Computational Research
- Center for Conflict Resolution
- Center for Constitutional Rights
Samples in periodicals archive:
It found that the "climate dominos" began to fall when the glaciers which blanketed most of North America began to melt, said co-author Zhengyu Liu, director of the Center for Climatic Research at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
senior research fellow in the University of Delaware's Center for Climatic Research and developer of the new system.
director of the Center for Climatic Research at the University of Delaware, who helped create this online skin assessment tool.
This challenges the paradigm that things began changing with the Industrial Revolution," said Stephen Vavrus, a climatologist at the University of Wisconsin-Madison's Center for Climatic Research and the Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies.
Laurence Kalkstein, senior research fellow in the University of Delaware's Center for Climatic Research and developer of the new system.
The index can be accessed daily on the University of Delaware's Center for Climatic Research web site and includes a color-coded map of the U.
Laurence Kalkstein, climatologist with the University of Delaware's Center for Climatic Research and developer of the Lanacane Dry Itchy Skin Index(TM), offers some details about what this winter will bring to various U.