Sharp, PhD Scientific Director Center for Climate/Ocean Resources Study Roy W.
What does CCORS stand for?
CCORS stands for Center for Climate/Ocean Resources Study (Salinas, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CCORS in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Chain Operations Reference (model)
- Canadian Coalition of Organizations Responding to AIDS (Canada)
- Caribbean Cooperation of the Red Cross
- Central California Off-Road Cyclists
- Canadian Cardiovascular Outcomes Related to Economics
- Collaboration for Cancer Outcomes Research and Evaluation (Liverpool, Australia)
- Community Change Oriented Recovery Effort (Pascua Yaqui Tribe)
- Constructive Coq Repository at Nijmegen (Netherlands; mathematics)
- Community College Optional Retirement Program
- Competitive/Cooperative Online Role-Playing Game
- Canadian Cardiovascular Outcomes Research Team
- Central California Orchid Society (Fresno, CA)
- Central California Ozone Study (California Air Resources Board)
- Centre de Chirurgie Orthopédique et Sportive (French: Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Center)
- Centro Culturale Odontostomatologico (Italian cultural center)
- Children's Clinical On-Site Services (various locations)
- Churches Commission on Overseas Students (UK)
- Close Combat Optic Sight
- Computer-Controlled Optical Surfacing
- Coup de Consolidation