The author is affiliated with the counterterrorism program at the Center for Civil-Military Relations at the Naval Postgraduate School.
What does CCMR stand for?
CCMR stands for Center for Civil-Military Relations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCMR
We have 10 other meanings of CCMR in our Acronym Attic
- Codex Committee on Meat and Poultry Hygiene
- Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization (Massachusetts)
- Centre County Metropolitan Planning Organization (Pennsylvania)
- Chittenden County Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Corpus Christi Metropolitan Planning Organization (Corpus Christi, Texas)
- Colorado Center for Modern Psychoanalytic Studies
- Central Computer Center
- Cyanide Chemicals Manufacturing Process Unit (US EPA)
- Certified Commercial Measurement Quality Jumpers (jumper cable)
- Cedar Creek Mine Ride
- Centre for Coastal and Marine Research (University of Ulster; UK)
- Christian Church Michigan Region
- Commercial Construction Management & Resource Group, Inc.
- Congregación Cristiana Monte de Restauración (Spanish: Christian Congregation Resotration Mount)
- Cornell Center for Materials Research
- Common Criteria Mutual Recognition Arrangement (International technology safety rules)
- Cape Cod Medical Reserve Corps (Barnstable, MA)
- Center for Computer Music Research and Composition
- Commonwealth Caribbean Medical Research Council (Port of Spain, Trinidad)
- Complementary Compact Microstrip Resonant Cell (electrical engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Short course programs, executive education, and mobile education teams (METs) offered by the Center for Civil-Military Relations (CCMR) provide outstanding opportunities to build the security capacity of partner nations.
The Center for Civil-Military Relations (CCMR) at the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) seeks in all of its programs to combine scholarly rigor with real-world relevance in a wide spectrum of programs focused on civil-military relations and national security and defense.
Cooperative efforts were initiated with the Center for Civil-Military Relations, the Agency for International Development, the Department of Justice, and the International Health Resource Management Program.