ATLANTA, April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Prophet, a leading brand and marketing consultancy, said today that it's partnering with the National Center for Civil and Human Rights to create a unique program to encourage individual contributions supporting the Center's educational and cultural programming and endowment.
What does CCHR stand for?
CCHR stands for Center for Civil and Human Rights
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCHR
We have 16 other meanings of CCHR in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Correctional Health and Policy Studies (Washington, DC)
- Columbia Center for Homelessness Prevention Studies (New York)
- Columbia Chapter Health Physics Society (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; Richland, WA)
- Cuyuna Country Heritage Preservation Society (est. 1989; Crosby, MN)
- Ching Chung Hau Po Woon Primary School (Hong Kong)
- Calendar of Charter Rolls (UK)
- Cambodian Center for Human Rights
- Campus Committee for Human Rights
- Catalog Cache Hit Ratio (DB2)
- Center for Child Health Research
- Chicago Commission on Human Relations (Illinois)
- Chilean Commission for Human Rights
- Citizens Commission for Human Rights
- Citizens Commission on Human Rights
- Citizens' Committee for Human Rights
- Civic Committee for Human Rights
- Clark County Heritage Register (Washington state)
- Community Cultural Health Representatives
- Coordinating Council on Human Relations
- Critical-Catastrophic High Risk (software taxonomy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Celebration of Human Rights Week, The National Center for Civil and Human Rights and Ford Motor Company Joined Together to Award the 2012 Essay Contest Winners.
City officials, celebrities gather to commemorate milestone at shovel ceremony ATLANTA, June 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Center for Civil and Human Rights breaks ground today with a shovel ceremony at the global institution's future site, Pemberton Place.
ABOUT THE CENTER FOR CIVIL AND HUMAN RIGHTS The Center for Civil and Human Rights in Atlanta will commemorate the landmark contributions of Atlantans and Georgians to the historic struggle for African-American freedom and equality as well as present the continuing story of human rights efforts around the world.