WASHINGTON, April 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The Center for Child Protection and Family Support announced today the 1st Regional Conference on Child Victimization -- Child Sexual Abuse Forum to be held April 20, 2004, 8am to 4:30pm, at the Sheraton Four Points Hotel in Washington, D.
What does CCPFS stand for?
CCPFS stands for Center for Child Protection and Family Support (Washington, DC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cambridgeshire Clinical Priorities Forum (UK National Health Service)
- Champaign County Pheasants Forever
- Commandement des Centres de Préparation des Forces (French: Command Center for the Preparation of Forces)
- Community College Program Fund (Florida)
- Credit Card Payment Form
- Cumberland County Partnership for Children (North Carolina, USA)
- Combined Cycle Performance and Fault Diagnostic Module
- Canadian Council of Professional Fish Harvesters
- Commerce of the Philippines Foundation, Inc.
- Canadian Certified Parking Facility Manager
- Codex Committee on Processed Fruits and Vegetables (US Department of Agriculture)
- California Council on Problem Gambling
- Canadian Council of Professional Geoscientists
- Central Campus Parking Garage
- Central China Power Group
- Chinese Communist Party Government
- Chinese Community Problem Gambling (project)
- Classic Caliper Power Grip
- Coatings and Consumer Products Group (US EPA)
- Colorado Coordinated Planning Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is Co-Founder and President of the Center for Child Protection and Family Support, Inc.
based Center for Child Protection and Family Support was honored this week, along with other black administrators of child welfare programs around the country that are making a difference in the lives of children who are victims of child abuse, maltreatment, neglect or gang violence.