DiFranza has been a member of the board of the Tobacco Control Resource Center since 1985 and a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics Center for Child Health Research Tobacco Consortium since 2001.
What does CCHR stand for?
CCHR stands for Center for Child Health Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCHR
We have 16 other meanings of CCHR in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Classification for Health Policy Research (now Clinical Classifications Software)
- Center for Correctional Health and Policy Studies (Washington, DC)
- Columbia Center for Homelessness Prevention Studies (New York)
- Columbia Chapter Health Physics Society (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; Richland, WA)
- Cuyuna Country Heritage Preservation Society (est. 1989; Crosby, MN)
- Ching Chung Hau Po Woon Primary School (Hong Kong)
- Calendar of Charter Rolls (UK)
- Cambodian Center for Human Rights
- Campus Committee for Human Rights
- Catalog Cache Hit Ratio (DB2)
- Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Chicago Commission on Human Relations (Illinois)
- Chilean Commission for Human Rights
- Citizens Commission for Human Rights
- Citizens Commission on Human Rights
- Citizens' Committee for Human Rights
- Civic Committee for Human Rights
- Clark County Heritage Register (Washington state)
- Community Cultural Health Representatives
- Coordinating Council on Human Relations
Samples in periodicals archive:
SMOKE FREE HOMES Founding Partners -- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (AAAAI) -- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) -- Center for Child Health Research (CCHR) -- Children's National Medical Center (CNMC) The Smoke Free Homes campaign is funded through grants from the U.
A recent study conducted by the American Academy of Pediatrics' Center for Child Health Research claims that close to 4% of adolescents ages 12 to 19 (that's 1 million kids) in this country exhibit some blend of those five metabolic syndrome characteristics.