About The Abraham Lincoln Center for Character Development The Lincoln Center is a nonprofit organization formed in February 2003 by Healthy DuPage to provide character development training, measurement and evaluation services and community coalition-building support to families, school, business, communities and other organizations throughout the state of Illinois.
What does CCD stand for?
CCD stands for Center for Character Development
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCD
We have 448 other meanings of CCD in our Acronym Attic
- Camera Color Dome
- Camouflage, Concealment, & Deception
- Carbonate Compensation Depth (geology)
- Cash Concentration and Disbursement
- Catalytic Combustion Detector
- Category Class Diagram
- Category Code Directory
- Category Code Document
- Catholic Christian Doctrine (common, but incorrect)
- Census County Division
- Center for Clean Development
- Center for Constitutional Dialogue (Nepal)
- Center for Culinary Development
- Center for Culture and Development (various locations)
- Central Cell Density
- Central City District (various locations)
- Central City Dump
- Central Cloudy Dystrophy (eye disorder)
- Central Coordination Disturbance
- Central Core Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
Let me begin by congratulating the staff of the Center for Character Development.
Steele, President and CEO of RLS has agreed to serve on the Board of Trustees for the Illinois based, Abraham Lincoln Center for Character Development.