Center for Cell Phone Applications in Healthcare (C-PAHC) Now Accepting Members BOSTON, Aug.
What does C-PAHC stand for?
C-PAHC stands for Center for Cell Phone Applications in Healthcare (professional organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cobra Night Imaging Thermal Equipment
- Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board
- Coherent Orthogonal
- Crew Office
- Compact-Optical Profiling System (Biospherical Instruments Inc.)
- Canada-Ontario Research and Development Program
- Carolina Orthopaedic Surgery Associates (South Carolina)
- Coherent Optical Time Domain Reflectometer
- Carbon-to-Phosphorus (chemistry)
- Sleepy (chat)
- Chicago Program Evaluation Project (Chicago, IL)
- Center for Power Electronic Systems
- Checklist for Patients on Endocrine Therapy
- Center for the Promotion of Interdisciplinary Education and Research (Kyoto University; Kyoto, Japan)
- Consumer Peace of Mind, LLC
- Conference for Professional Offshore Rescue and Towing (Alexandria, VA)
- Central-Peripheral Temperature Difference
- Collimated Physical Vapor Deposition
- Counterpropagating Quasi-Phase-Matching
- Constant Envelope Offset Quadrature Phase Shift Keying