He said in remarks at the Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness that the Dodd-Frank Act codified too big to fail with two provisions.
What does CCMC stand for?
CCMC stands for Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness (est. 2007; Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCMC
We have 69 other meanings of CCMC in our Acronym Attic
- Complete Cellular Mind Body Alignment (healing technique)
- Cross Continent Master of Business Administration ( Program at Duke University Fuqua School of Business )
- Country Club Motorcycle Brothers and Friends, Inc. (Ohio Nonprofit Group)
- Cleon Collier Memorial Branch Library (Gillett, AR)
- Culver City Municipal Bus Line (Culver City, CA)
- California Colloquium on Management Communication
- Canadian Center for Maritime Communications
- Canadian Construction Material Center
- Catholic Charities of Monroe County (Michigan)
- Cebu City Medical Center (Philippines)
- Centre for Cultural Materials Conservation (Australia)
- Ceramic and Composite Materials Center (University of New Mexico)
- Certificate in Canadian Marketing Communications (Institute of Communications and Advertising)
- Certified Career Management Coach
- Children with Complex Medical Conditions (Medicaid waiver)
- CLAC Certified Management Consultant
- Comite des Constructeurs d'Automobile du Marche Commun (French: Common Market Automobile Manufacturers Association)
- Commission for Case Manager Certification
- Commonwealth Cable Management Committee
- Communications Consortium Media Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The letter, signed by Tom Quaadman, vice president of the Chamber's Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness, argues that the new Code language mandates whistleblowing for auditors and other professional accountants, which runs counter to the Dodd-Frank Act.
Tom Quaadman, a vice president at the Chamber of Commerce's Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness, criticized efforts to empower money managers to hold back client money.
People were shocked" by the ads, says David Hirschmann, president and CEO of the chamber's Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness.
Chamber of Commerce's Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness and as executive director of the U.
Tom Quaadman, vice president for the Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness at the U.
The message is clear -- Montanans do not want a new federal bureaucracy with more government employees paid for by American taxpayers," said David Hirschmann, president and CEO of the Chamber's Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness (CCMC).
Chamber of Commerce's Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness.