Although these papers focus on the interactions of proteins in plants, they have implications for what occurs in animal - and human - cells as well," said Pascal Braun, PhD, at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's Center for Cancer Systems Biology, who had a leading role in both studies.
What does CCSB stand for?
CCSB stands for Center for Cancer Systems Biology (Boston, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCSB
We have 51 other meanings of CCSB in our Acronym Attic
- Central Cariboo Search and Rescue (Canada)
- Connecticut Canine Search and Rescue
- Crawford County Search and Rescue (Arkansas)
- Cross-Cultural Speech Act Realization Project
- California Child Support Automation System
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society Angina Score
- Canadian Centre for South Asian Studies (University of Ontario Institute of Technology; Oshawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Cisco Configuration Security Auditing Tool
- Canadian Convention of Southern Baptists
- Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal LLP (Dallas, TX law firm)
- Clark County School Board (Nevada)
- Coca-Cola Schweppes Beverages
- Compania de Cercetare Sociologica si Branding (Romanian: Sociological Research and Branding Company; market research)
- Concealed Carry Shoulder Bag
- Configuration Control Specification Board
- Configuration/Change Control Sub-Board
- Constant Contact Side Bearing (freight stock)
- County Community Services Board (various locations)
- Crew Cab Short Bed (vehicles)
- Credit Counselling Society of British Columbia (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Selventa[TM], a personalized healthcare company focused on stratification of patients and development of predictive biomarker panels based on disease-driving mechanisms, today announced that the Company's Chief Executive Officer, David de Graaf, has recently been appointed as a Scientific Advisory Board member for the MIT's Center for Cancer Systems Biology (CCSB) in the National Cancer Institute's Integrative Cancer Biology Program (ICBP).