In an Oldsmobile's 22-inch rims liquid silver Clouds always moving Clouds AILISH HOPPER is the author of the chapbook Bird in the Head, selected by Jean Valentine for the Center for Book Arts chapbook prize; individual poems have appeared in Agni, APR, American Letters & Commentary, Ploughshares, and Poetry, as well as many other places.
What does CFBA stand for?
CFBA stands for Center for Book Arts (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFBA
We have 6 other meanings of CFBA in our Acronym Attic
- Continuing Formation Board (Lasallian term)
- Cops and Firefighters in Business Inc. (Weston, FL)
- Correlation Feedback
- Corrugated Fiber Board
- County Farm Bureau (various locations)
- Crédit Finance Bretagne (French: Brittany Credit Finance; Brittany, France)
- Calcutta Freight Brokers' Association
- Canadian Farm Builders Association
- Canadian Food Brokers Association
- Canine & Feline Behaviour Association (UK)
- Central Florida BMW Association
- Chadds Ford Business Association
- Christian Fellowship of Bass Anglers
- Christian Fiction Blog Alliance (various locations)
- Circulating Fluidized Bed Absorber
- Club Français des Bergers Australiens (French: French Australian Shepherd Club)
- Club Français du Bouledogue Américain (French: French American Bulldog Club)
- Club Français du Braque Allemand (French dog club)
- Colorado Food Bank Association
- Customer Facing Business Areas
Samples in periodicals archive:
Begun by Lohr in 1993, the project debuted two years later at the Center for Book Arts in New York.
Three independent organizations, The Loft Literary Center, Milkweed Editions, and Minnesota Center for Book Arts pooled resources to form a vibrant literary arts center.
The American Craft Council will join a number of nationally-known art and craft organizations in the Twin Cities area, including the Minneapolis Institute of Arts, Minnesota State Arts Board, American Association of Woodturners, Northern Clay Center, The Textile Center and Minnesota Center for Book Arts.
WHUR FM: "Sounds Like Washington" Yesterday, in the alley, a man was found hair stringy, matted, hardening in the sun, like mud where dandelion and burdock rise, fill empty yards & bind the wheels of soundless cars Spilling from a pile of plastic bags, his body's a waste my neighbor says of a perfectly good white boy But today, in the shade, young men buff and gloss all around, cicada song in waves, the way a breeze might come high-pitched wail that almost drowns the radio: Just bees and thangs and flowers AILISH HOPPER is the author of the chapbook Bird in the Head, selected by Jean Valentine for the Center for Book Arts chapbook prize; individual poems have appeared in Agni, APR, American Letters & Commentary, Ploughshares, and Poetry, as well as many other places.
The Center for Book Arts in New York City is devoted to creating books as art objects, while the University of Alabama features a master's program in the very same skill.
The events continue into the evening, with a launch party for the "Moved to Remember Tour" at The Center For Book Arts, 28 West 27th Street in Manhattan that will include a workshop at The Center on October 11th.
Carlson currently serves on the board of directors of the Minneapolis Children's Theatre Company and the Minnesota Center for Book Arts.