The closed-loop printing technology was developed by Georgia Tech at the Center for Board Assembly Research (CBAR, www.
What does CBAR stand for?
CBAR stands for Center for Board Assembly Research (Georgia Institute of Technology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBAR
We have 4 other meanings of CBAR in our Acronym Attic
- Consumer Bankruptcy Assistance Project (Philadelphia, PA)
- Corporate Biodiversity Action Plan (Caravan Club; UK)
- College Board Advanced Placement Examination (college credit subject exams)
- Certification Board for Addiction Professionals of Florida
- Consumption Based Asset Pricing Model
- College of Business Administration and Public Policy (California State University, Dominguez Hills)
- Community Based Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention
- California Bureau of Automotive Repair
- Canadian Business Association in Russia
- Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research (Harvard School of Public Health; Boston, MA)
- Christian Business Academy Review (est. 1980)
- Civilian Benefits Acceleration Rate (US Air Force)
- Coldwell Banker Advantage Realty (Arkansas)
- Contract Business Analysis Repository (US DoD)
- Columbia Basin Agriculture Research Center
- Council of Bay Area Resource Conservation Districts (California)
- Chesapeake Bay Acid Rain Foundation
- Community-Based Aquatic Resource Management (ecosystems)
- Canine Behavioral Assessment and Research Questionnaire
- Chesapeake Bay Area Rhodesian Ridgeback Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The closed-loop printing technology was developed by Georgia Tech at the Center for Board Assembly Research (CBAR).
At Georgia Tech, he led the successful Low-Cost Assembly Processing Program for the Center for Board Assembly Research (CBAR), along with other industry-leading research programs.