The documentary, produced by the Center for Bioethics and Culture, spotlights the booming business of selling human eggs as told through the tragic and revealing stories of real women who became involved and whose lives have been forever changed.
What does CFB stand for?
CFB stands for Center for Bioethics (Columbia University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFB
We have 121 other meanings of CFB in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Forces Aerospace Warfare Centre (8 Wing Trenton)
- Commander, Fleet Air Wing Atlantic
- Commander, Fleet Air Wing Pacific
- Commander Fleet Activities Yokosuka, Japan
- Black Dogfish (FAO fish species code)
- Call-Forward Busy
- Canadian Foodgrains Bank
- Canadian Forces Base
- Carrier Fuse Bay (telecommunications)
- Cedar Falls Band (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Center for Bioinformatics (various locations)
- Center for Future Banking (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Center Fullback (soccer)
- Central Florida Box Corp.
- Centrale Féline Belge (French; Belgian feline club)
- Centre de Formation Blanchard (French training center)
- Centre de Formation du Bâtiment (French: Building Training Center)
- Centre de Formation du Bois (French: Wood Training Center; Belgium)
- Centre de Formation du Boulonnais (French training center)
- Centre Forez Basket (French basketball club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To Frances Kissling, a visiting scholar at the University of Pennsylvania's Center for Bioethics, a changing Supreme Court was the natural reflection of demographic developments in US society.
Arthur Caplan, director of the Center for Bioethics at the University of Pennsylvania, said the values and ethics of health care are being lost in the current debates muddied by ever-changing proposals.
Smith is special consultant to the Center for Bioethics and Culture network and senior fellow at the Discovery Institute.
The Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University and the Indiana University Center for Bioethics have been collaborating to examine these issues in more depth.
Appignani is a longtime Humanist, successful entrepreneur, and the founder of the Appignani Foundation whose mission is to spread humanistic values through secular activities and organizations such as the Appignani Center for Bioethics at the United Nations and the Appignani Humanist Legal Center in Washington DC.
Toronto: Joint Center for Bioethics, University of Toronto; 2003.
Laurie Zoloth, director of the Center for Bioethics, Science, and Society at Northwestern University, quoted in the March 12 New York Times "Fuck you.