in Bioorganic Chemistry from the Center for Biochemical Technology, New Delhi, and a Master of Science in Organic Chemistry and Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from the University of Delhi, New Delhi.
What does CBT stand for?
CBT stands for Center for Biochemical Technology (now Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology; India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBT
We have 219 other meanings of CBT in our Acronym Attic
- Comunidad Budista Soto Zen (Spanish: Soto Zen Buddhist Community; Spain)
- C-Band Transponder (radar)
- Cadet Basic Training
- California Business Technology, Inc. (Pleasanton, CA)
- Campaign for Better Transport (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Can't Be Touched
- Cancer Biology and Therapy (journal)
- Carotid Body Tumors
- Cement Bond Tool (cabling technology)
- Ceneri Base Tunnel (Swiss railway tunnel)
- Center for Biotechnology (various locations)
- Certified Belief Therapist (faith-based therapy)
- Certified Broadcast Technologist
- Change Block Tracking (virtual machine storage)
- Chaudière Basse Température (French: Low Temperature Boiler; energy systems)
- Chemical Biological Toxin
- Chesapeake Bay Trust (est. 1985; Maryland)
- Chicago Board of Trade
- Child Bereavement Trust (now Child Bereavement Charity)
- Children's Ballet Theater
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Topics Covered: * Industry Overview * Usage segment * Usage behavior trend * Market Size * Market Structure & Segmentation * Competition situation * Key Drivers * Key Challenges / Barriers * Key Opportunities * Country Advantage * Regulatory Advantage & legal frameworks * Names of industry bodies * Mergers and Alliances * TCS Center for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics * Nicholas Piramal Center for Biochemical Technology * Market forecast with Macroeconomic assumptions * Success stories For more information visit http://www.