com Contact: Bariatric Solutions Phone: 940-249-9009 Toll Free: 888-576-9892 Like Bariatric Solutions on Facebook Follow Bariatric Solutions on Twitter My Bariatric Solutions is a Center of Excellence through American Society of Metabolic and BariatricSurgery and designated as Cigna 3 Star Quality Program, Center of Excellence, United Health Care Optum Health Clinical Sciences Institute Bariatric Centers of Excellence, and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Distinction Center for Bariatric Surgery .
What does CBS stand for?
CBS stands for Center for Bariatric Surgery (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBS
We have 661 other meanings of CBS in our Acronym Attic
- Carbonate-Buffered Saline
- Cardiff Botanical Society (California, USA)
- Caregiver Burden Screen (gerontology)
- Carrier Balloon System
- Cartonnage Bretagne Service (French: Brittany Cartoning Service; La Chapelle-des-Fougeretz, France)
- CBS Corporation (former stock symbol)
- Cell Broadcast Service (GSM)
- Cell Buffering Subsystem
- Cellular Base Station (telecommunications)
- Center for Baptist Studies
- Center for Biological Sequence Analysis (Denmark)
- Center for Biology and Society (Arizona State University)
- Center for Brain Science (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Center for Buddhist Studies
- Centraal Bureau Voor de Statistiek (Dutch: National Statistics Bureau)
- Centraalbureau Voor Schimmelcultures (Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Central Backup Server
- Central Bank of Seychelles (est. 1983; Mahé, Seychelles)
- Central Bank of Syria
- Central Broadcasting Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2001, the hospital opened its Center for Bariatric Surgery, later becoming the Center for Weight and Life Management, specializing in laparoscopic weight loss surgery.
The American Society for Bariatric Surgery recently awarded the Center for Bariatric Surgery in West Hills the Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence designation.
Sambenedetto will celebrate her weight loss along with 69 other proud "losers" at a commencement ceremony for bariatric patients to be held by the Cleveland Center for Bariatric Surgery (CCBS) on October 4, 2002.