Department of Defense and military cyber security organizations, such as the Center for Asymmetric Warfare, are beginning to express concern that the ease with which a hospital's internet security can be breached will create an inviting 'soft target' for cyberterrorists.
What does CAW stand for?
CAW stands for Center for Asymmetric Warfare (US Navy Naval Air Weapons Division, Pt Mugu, CA, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAW
We have 95 other meanings of CAW in our Acronym Attic
- Cinematic Audio Visual eXperience
- Cakewalk Audio Workstation (audio equipment)
- Californians Against Waste
- Campaign for America's Wilderness
- Canadian Auto Workers
- Canadian Autoworkers Union
- Cancer Awareness Week (various locations)
- Capital Area Woodturners
- Carbon Arc Welding
- Carrier Air Wing (US Navy)
- Certificate Authority Workstation
- Certification Authority Workstation
- Channel Address Word (IBM)
- Chemical Activity, WESTCOM
- Church of All Worlds (neo-pagan church)
- Clare Animal Welfare (Ireland)
- Club Astro de Wittelsheim (French astronomy club)
- Command All the Way
- Committee for Asian Women (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Community at Work
Samples in periodicals archive:
panel discussion at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum will consist of Center for Asymmetric Warfare Director David Banks, Ventura County Sheriff Bob Brooks, National Transportation Safety Board member Steven R.