1 million contract from the Steward Observatory at the University of Arizona, which has established the Center for Astronomical Adaptive Optics.
What does CAAO stand for?
CAAO stands for Center for Astronomical Adaptive Optics (University of Arizona)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAAO
We have 5 other meanings of CAAO in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Association for Anatomy, Neurobiology, and Cell Biology
- Canadian Automobile Association North-East Ontario
- Consumers Alliance for Affordable Natural Gas
- Community Action Agency of New Haven, Inc. (New Haven, CT)
- Canadian Association for the Advancement of Netherlandic Studies
- Canine Agility Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Central Alberta AIDS Network Society (Canada)
- Cornell Alumni Association of North Texas
- Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand
- Communication Agencies Association of New Zealand
- China Appointed Attesting Officer (Hong Kong)
- Congress of Arab American Organizations (est. 2001)
- Connecticut Association of Assessing Officers (Hartford, CT)
- Consortium of African American Organizations
- County Auditors' Association of Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- California Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Canadian Aboriginal Association Plan (insurance benefits; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Caribbean Association of Administrative Professionals (Jamaica)
- Center for Arab American Philanthropy (Dearborn, MI)
- Certified Affirmative Action Professional
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 million from the Steward Observatory at the University of Arizona, which is establishing a Center for Astronomical Adaptive Optics and has asked ThermoTrex to develop specialized equipment for large telescopes operated by the observatory.