DePinho, director of the Center for Applied Cancer Science at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School.
What does CACS stand for?
CACS stands for Center for Applied Cancer Science (Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CACS
We have 44 other meanings of CACS in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Association of Curriculum Studies
- Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (oncology)
- Capital Area Carcinoid Survivors
- Carondelet Area Community School (Missouri)
- Carrier Access Corporation (stock symbol)
- Casa Allegra Community Services
- Center for Advanced Clinical Studies
- Center for Advanced Computer Studies
- Center for Advising and Career Services
- Center for Alaskan Coastal Studies
- Center for Applied Cognitive Science
- Center for Atmospheric Chemistry Studies
- Centralized Air Conditioning System
- Centralized Alarm and Control System
- Centre Administration Commerce et Secrétariat
- Centre for Advanced Construction Studies
- Centre for Australian Cultural Studies
- Centre of Automated Combat Systems (Hellenic Navy; Greece)
- Centro Acadêmico de Ciências Sociais
- Certificate of Advanced Counseling Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Expect Miracles Foundation: The Expect Miracles Foundation, led by its Mutual Funds Against Cancer fundraising arm, has continued to grow and has become a key contributor to the Center for Applied Cancer Sciences (CACS).
The Expect Miracles Foundation, led by its Mutual Funds Against Cancer fundraising arm, has continued to grow and has become a key contributor to the Center for Applied Cancer Sciences (CACS).
MFAC holds additional fund raising events and initiatives all to raise funds for the innovative new research center, The Center for Applied Cancer Sciences (CACS) at the Dana Farber.