Loss of support for the vet school, including its Center for Animal Health and Productivity and its food and animal clinics, would be devastating for Pennsylvania agriculture," said the PFA leader.
What does CAHP stand for?
CAHP stands for Center for Animal Health and Productivity (University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAHP
We have 12 other meanings of CAHP in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Access Hospital Network
- College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences
- Central African Healthcare Organization
- Centre for the Archaeology of Human Origins (UK)
- Columbia American History Online (Columbia University)
- Council of Academic Hospitals of Ontario (formerly Ontario Council of Teaching Hospitals; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Crisis Assistance Helping Out on the Streets (Eugene, Oregon)
- California Association of Health Plans (trade association; Sacramento, CA)
- California Association of Highway Patrolmen
- Carolina Adolescent Health Project (mental health)
- Childhood Arthritis Health Profile
- Cooperative Actions for Health Program
- European Community Animal Health Policy (EU)
- Certified Adult Home Party Association (Woonsocket, RI)
- Center for Applied High Performance Computing
- Child and Adolescent Health Policy Center (Johns Hopkins University)
- Canadian Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation (Canada)
- California Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Canadian Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Colorado Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance