What does CAGN stand for?
CAGN stands for Center for Aging, Genetics and Neurodegeneration (Charlestown, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAGN
- Computer Assistance Guidance Information Software
- County Adjusted Gross Income Tax
- Community Alliance for Global Justice (Seattle, WA)
- Canadian Advisory Group on Joint Electrical Safety Committee
- Cordelia A. Greene Library (Castile, NY)
- Canadian Association of German Language Schools
- Council for Administration of General and Liberal Studies (Southeast Missouri State University)
- Commission for Agricultural Meteorology
- Central Arkansas Gem, Mineral and Geology Society
- Carrier Air Group Maintenance Officer (US Navy)
- Comics and Graphic Novels (online message board)
- Cancer Association of Greater New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Coalition Against Gambling in New York
- Consumer Analyst Group of New York
- Contractors' Association of Greater New York, Inc.
- Cargo Apparent Good Order
- Colleague of the American Guild of Organists
- Contractor Acquired Government Owned
- Cambodian Association of Greater Philadelphia
- Campaign Against Global Pollution (UK)