In addition to his Hoover fellowship, he also is a distinguished fellow in residency at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences at Stanford.
What does CASBS stand for?
CASBS stands for Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CASBS in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Advanced Small Business Economics (Netherlands)
- Comprehensive Assessment System for Building Environmental Efficiency (Japan)
- Colorado Association of School-Based Health Care
- Connecticut Association of School Based Health Centers (North Haven, CT)
- Canadian Association of Specialty Bicycle Importers
- CCIL All Sovereign Bonds Index
- Close Air Support, Battlefield Interdiction
- California Association of School Business Officials
- Colorado Association of School Business Officials (Westminster, CO)
- Connecticut Association of School Business Officials (Hartford, CT)
- Canadian Artists Selected By You
- Cache Supply Clerk
- Cade ATP System Competition
- California Air and Space Center
- California Association of School Counselors (Duarte, CA)
- California Association of Student Councils
- Calvert Administrative Services Company
- Cambodian Acid Survivors Charity
- Canadian Automobile Sports Club
- Capital Area Support Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also included in the grants announced today is a $300,000 donation to the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences, based at Stanford, to help convene a multi-disciplinary group of experts that will study and report on issues related to creating an effective and equitable health care financing system that can lead to universal coverage.
Brady was a fellow at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences during 1985-86 and again in 2001.