What does CAMD stand for?
CAMD stands for Center for Advanced Microstructures and Devices
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAMD
We have 23 other meanings of CAMD in our Acronym Attic
- Christensen Associates Management Consultants, Inc. (Playa del Rey, California)
- Canadian Aboriginal Media Co-operative
- Capital Acquisitions and Management Corp.
- Certified Association Management Company (Longwood, FL)
- Cambridge Cognitive Examination (neurology)
- Center for Advanced Materials Characterization in Oregon (University of Oregon)
- Central American And Mexico Coniferous Resources Cooperative
- Center for Advanced Metallic and Ceramic Systems (John Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Center for American Material Culture Studies (University of Delaware; society for preservation and documentation of material culture)
- Carl Asmis Memorial Dressage Association
- Center for Development of Advanced Medicine for Dementia (National Center for Geriatrics and Gerontology; Japan)
- Chemical Agent and Munitions Disposal
- Clean Air Markets Division (US EPA)
- Color Access Mode Display
- Computer-Assisted Molecular Design
- Chemical Agent and Munitions Disposal, Army
- Chemical Agent and Munitions Disposal, Defense
- Cambridge Mongolian Disaster Appeal
- China Agriculture Machinery Distribution Association
- Commercial Aviation MANPADS (Man-Portable Air Defense System) Defense Act of 2004