What does CAMCS stand for?
CAMCS stands for Center for Advanced Metallic and Ceramic Systems (John Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAMCS
We have 1 other meaning of CAMCS in our Acronym Attic
- Camera for Multiconjugated Adaptive Optics (FCUL, INETI, ESO, LIP)
- California Association of Mine and Cave Explorers
- Cámara de Comercio e Industria Italiana en Guatemala (Spanish: Chamber of Commerce and Italian Industry in Guatemala)
- Christensen Associates Management Consultants, Inc. (Playa del Rey, California)
- Canadian Aboriginal Media Co-operative
- Capital Acquisitions and Management Corp.
- Certified Association Management Company (Longwood, FL)
- Cambridge Cognitive Examination (neurology)
- Center for Advanced Materials Characterization in Oregon (University of Oregon)
- Central American And Mexico Coniferous Resources Cooperative
- Center for American Material Culture Studies (University of Delaware; society for preservation and documentation of material culture)
- Carl Asmis Memorial Dressage Association
- Center for Advanced Microstructures and Devices
- Center for Development of Advanced Medicine for Dementia (National Center for Geriatrics and Gerontology; Japan)
- Chemical Agent and Munitions Disposal
- Clean Air Markets Division (US EPA)
- Color Access Mode Display
- Computer-Assisted Molecular Design
- Chemical Agent and Munitions Disposal, Army
- Chemical Agent and Munitions Disposal, Defense