SEATTLE -- Preston Aviation Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company , today announced that it sold a fourth Total Airspace & Airport Modeler (TAAM) license to The MITRE Corporation's Center for Advanced Aviation System Development, a federally funded research and development center for the U.
What does CAASD stand for?
CAASD stands for Center for Advanced Aviation System Development (MITRE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAASD
We have 1 other meaning of CAASD in our Acronym Attic
- Contractor Assistance and Advisory Service
- Crimeware as a Service (computing)
- Criticality Accident Alarm System (nuclear)
- Cruise Agent Accreditation Scheme (PSARA; United Kingdom)
- California Asthma Among the School Aged
- Calvert Alliance Against Substance Abuse (Calvert County, Maryland)
- Chiropractors' Association of Australia
- Commercial Aviation Association of Southern Africa (Lanseria, South Africa)
- Community Action Against Substance Abuse Coalition
- Canadian Automobile Association - South Central Ontario
- Community Airfields Association of San Diego (California)
- Chicago Alliance Against Sexual Exploitation (Chicago, IL)
- Computer Assisted Area Source Emissions
- California Alliance of Academic Student Employees/United Auto Workers (union)
- Contract Advisory and Assistance Services and Engineering Technical Assistance
- California Association of Administrators of State and Federal Education Programs
- Certified Active Adult Specialist in Housing (US)
- Campus Advocates Against Sexual Harassment and Assault (Carleton College)
- Canadian Association Against Sexual Harassment in Higher Education
- Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agam Sinha to the position of senior vice president of the MITRE Corporation and general manager of the Center for Advanced Aviation System Development (CAASD).
MELBOURNE, Australia, May 17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Preston Group Pty Ltd (TPG) of Melbourne, Australia and The MITRE Corporation, Center for Advanced Aviation System Development (CAASD), have entered into a collaborative agreement to develop methods for multi-threading the Total Airspace & Airport Modeller (TAAM).